Solar Energy Bumper Stickers via Etsy .
See.Solar has made it easy to choose the right solar power company in your area to assist you with going solar – with solar energy that is. In the past choosing solar panels and finding a company to work with was costly and confusing. You didn’t know where or how to start!
See.Solar reports that every three minutes a customer is switching to solar energy! What a green living miracle! Now you can decide what’s best for you living green and going solar by watching this video…http://www.see.solar/news/2015/08/06/video-switch-to-solar/
The Mighty Epazote Dried Herb
We recently read up on something called the Dried Epazote herb. Believe it or not, it is an all natural insecticide. This herb, in dried form, has a natural chemical makeup that is proved to be toxic–therefore it kills insects and proves to be much safer than standard insecticides.
We found this on http://fairdinkumseeds.com/ who actually sells the seeds so you can grow your own herbs and dry them making it an eco friendly green way to get rid of your conventional poisons which cause harmful chemicals, and make your own.
Modern day insecticides kill the good and bad bugs, and poison the plants and may be harmful to children and pets. Epazote, when used with instructions given on the website, will let some bugs live! The good ones, like bees!
However, we find it interesting there is a whole page of natural insecticides here on their site, so you can do your research and find what best fits your needs.
Eco Keenuo has developed a comprehensive website where green is in it’s place – one place. Now greenies and eco conscious shoppers can go and browse all their needs in one shot , by simply visiting their site. The website boasts over 800 plus Eco Brands, and over 15,000 Eco Products. They offer fast shipping and great prices.
Why hasn’t someone thought of this sooner? The days of searching through a website looking for “green” or “sustainable” products are over. Everything is right here at your fingertips, with only a click separating the bath and beauty goods from natural botanicals and health supplements. Other items you will find in their vast green catalog are diet and nutrition supplements, food items, clothing, household wares, and pet care.
We especially like the feature that you can either browse the categories, or shop by Manufacturer. If you are unsure about what herb or supplement you need, they offer easy categories for everything from stress to inflammation.They are constantly adding new products and their deal is simple, create an account and earn $5, then achievement rewards for shopping with them. Make sure to spread the word to your friends.
Visit this site now: eco keenuo
The Dilemma: It always bothersome in large companies to see so many people working the same schedule, coming from similiar parts of the city, each driving separately, wasting gas and killing the environment with their car emissions. Although curious that these folks may not normally come up with the idea to perhaps drive together even though they may travel the same routes, to and from work. Unless of course, someone put the notion into their head to force their hand in becoming a little bit greener….but who?
The Solution: How about their employer offering a service such as this! One may ask, how? Now there’s a solution for companies to help their employees get to work in the name of green. Employee Carpooling, what a great idea. Thanks to Comovee Enterprise, who has thoroughly thought out the on-demand carpooling solution for companies! They now allow employers to foster ridesharing among colleagues. This process also features “business trip management” to share rides to common business destinations.
Imagine that, the employers can go through Comovee for this service and then take all the credit of being a “green company.” This product is clearly environmentally friendly and the employer will obtain kudos in the community by helping their employees get to work . This will foster employee productivity by being a perk, and more people will want to work for the company in the long run. Expenses for parking are saved by the company and the employee – one saved parking spot saves up to $300 per month. Many companies now split the cost of parking in garages with their employees.
At Comovee you can figure out just how much you will save per year, based on how many employees you have. Employees, tell your boss about this great idea. Tell them you would like to be a greener place to work. Carpooling to work protects the environment by saving CO2, not to mention it saves both gas costs and parking expenses!
More information: Comovee
It’s time to weigh in on GREEN cancer Protocols.
There is no cure for cancer. That’s what they tell us. They say you need chemo, radiation and pills. And more treatments and more pills. Big pharma. Big more in the drugs, big money in the treatment. The research. Where the heck is the cure? Oh, right, cancer is population control. I forgot.
PH – Baking Soda?
According to this guy’s story he claims having Stage V cancer he upped his PH so high he was declared cancer free. I just read how a grant was given to research sodium bicarbonate in a breast cancer study (that’s baking soda.) Say what? Using regular old molasses and arm and hammer baking soda. We can’t say for sure this is a cure, (big brother is always watching) but we can say it’s some form of cancer prevention for sure…
Then you have the coffee enema guy that got kicked off line with his results and proof positive that his version of the therapy worked. I think he is now closed down and even Wikipedia tells you coffee enemas are no good. Whisper Whisper. Talk to SA White’s coffee in Canada. The Canadian medical association doesn’t deter you from using them in any kind of liver detox protocol. What do they know that US doctors doesn’t want you to know? Supposedly the Gershon therapy was retested and revisited to find out it was a crock–? Then why is it this guy could not shake HEP B after contracting it (he could never prove where but it was said a bad trip to the dentist dirty tools) using organic coffee shade grown coffee cured him in 4 days. He had to order shade grown organic beans from Canada, have his wife assist in a Coffee enema, and within 4 days the jaundice was gone and he was pronounced immune to HEP B. Okay, so maybe this is not a cure, but it proves real guys may break down and get enemas.
As for folks over at Island Superfoods, they are a firm believer in drink it up and using nature’s means to prevent and treat common illness from obesity to joint pain. Perhaps just really there are key ingredients in nature here to help us ward off all this evili. Cure cancer? Maybe not according to this girl who did everything possible for her dog, but superfoods actually helped in allowing him to live a happy and healthy quality of life. Last check the dog was already outliving his lifespan.
So what is that nature knows that we do not? They give us the elements, supplements, flowers, fruits, vegetables, vitamins and bioflavinoids we need to live healthy. Perhaps it’s because of us humans that we are prone to so much disease.
the way nature intended you to do. Click on the link
Let’s say you want to get into the “green thing” but have no idea where to start? Here are some simple ways you can go greener in the home.
1. Start a can for recycling. Not only will you see your regular trash cut down, but recycling will help the environment so these items don’t end up in landfills. In case you are new at this, you should rinse out your cans before tossing them in.
2. Collect your children’s broken toys into a box, then advertise them on Craiglist free to an assemblage artist, who may recycle the parts into sculpture rather than end up in the landfill.
3. Instead of plastic bags in the kid’s lunch use washable eco material bags that you can reuse. You can find a bunch on Etsy and you can start here at Island Picnic.
4. Turn out the lights in other rooms when you are not using, and conserve energy when you can.
5. Making small changes in your home such as upping the heat to kick on a few degrees, and lowering the temperature of the hot water heater will also help.
6. Air dry your clothes on a line outside when you can. You will be happy they smell fresh too, and just doing this half of the time will reduce your electricity bill.
7. If you have a garden, invest in a compost bin and start composting your food scraps. You won’t have to buy soil next year and you will have a way to supercharge your veggies.
8. Along those same lines you may wish to start a rain barrel, to self feed the garden so you won’t have to water it.
9. Get your children into recycling by having a recycled crafts night, where they make cards for someone’s birthday out of old magazines, glue and recycled junk mail. Here is a great link on DIY greeting cards.
10. Get a free quote on alternative energy for your home. As crazy as it may sound, you can get low cost solar panels which will save you up to 70% on your utility bills, easily paying for themselves in a year or two. Many people are scared to look into these type of things, but what they don’t realize is with the growing popularity of new green energy, supply vs demand are making them more affordable.
There are just a few tips on living green and going greener in your every day life. Just about everything you do if you make small changes these will build up over time. What are you doing to make a better world years from now?