Eco Keenuo has developed a comprehensive website where green is in it’s place – one place. Now greenies and eco conscious shoppers can go and browse all their needs in one shot , by simply visiting their site. The website boasts over 800 plus Eco Brands, and over 15,000 Eco Products. They offer fast shipping and great prices.
Why hasn’t someone thought of this sooner? The days of searching through a website looking for “green” or “sustainable” products are over. Everything is right here at your fingertips, with only a click separating the bath and beauty goods from natural botanicals and health supplements. Other items you will find in their vast green catalog are diet and nutrition supplements, food items, clothing, household wares, and pet care.
We especially like the feature that you can either browse the categories, or shop by Manufacturer. If you are unsure about what herb or supplement you need, they offer easy categories for everything from stress to inflammation.They are constantly adding new products and their deal is simple, create an account and earn $5, then achievement rewards for shopping with them. Make sure to spread the word to your friends.
Visit this site now: eco keenuo
It’s time to weigh in on GREEN cancer Protocols.
There is no cure for cancer. That’s what they tell us. They say you need chemo, radiation and pills. And more treatments and more pills. Big pharma. Big more in the drugs, big money in the treatment. The research. Where the heck is the cure? Oh, right, cancer is population control. I forgot.
PH – Baking Soda?
According to this guy’s story he claims having Stage V cancer he upped his PH so high he was declared cancer free. I just read how a grant was given to research sodium bicarbonate in a breast cancer study (that’s baking soda.) Say what? Using regular old molasses and arm and hammer baking soda. We can’t say for sure this is a cure, (big brother is always watching) but we can say it’s some form of cancer prevention for sure…
Then you have the coffee enema guy that got kicked off line with his results and proof positive that his version of the therapy worked. I think he is now closed down and even Wikipedia tells you coffee enemas are no good. Whisper Whisper. Talk to SA White’s coffee in Canada. The Canadian medical association doesn’t deter you from using them in any kind of liver detox protocol. What do they know that US doctors doesn’t want you to know? Supposedly the Gershon therapy was retested and revisited to find out it was a crock–? Then why is it this guy could not shake HEP B after contracting it (he could never prove where but it was said a bad trip to the dentist dirty tools) using organic coffee shade grown coffee cured him in 4 days. He had to order shade grown organic beans from Canada, have his wife assist in a Coffee enema, and within 4 days the jaundice was gone and he was pronounced immune to HEP B. Okay, so maybe this is not a cure, but it proves real guys may break down and get enemas.
As for folks over at Island Superfoods, they are a firm believer in drink it up and using nature’s means to prevent and treat common illness from obesity to joint pain. Perhaps just really there are key ingredients in nature here to help us ward off all this evili. Cure cancer? Maybe not according to this girl who did everything possible for her dog, but superfoods actually helped in allowing him to live a happy and healthy quality of life. Last check the dog was already outliving his lifespan.
So what is that nature knows that we do not? They give us the elements, supplements, flowers, fruits, vegetables, vitamins and bioflavinoids we need to live healthy. Perhaps it’s because of us humans that we are prone to so much disease.
the way nature intended you to do. Click on the link
Perhaps you’ve seen all these advertisements online and customer testimonials by the products by the company, It Works! In case you don’t know, this company started small and grew real big real fast by it’s customers falling in love with it’s organic and natural herbal products–then becoming distributors. Call it grassroots, or word of mouth, but we did some investigating.
On Facebook we found the page of GriegoSkinnyWraps. Their page is loaded with client “thank you’s” so we asked them what the deal was. They said, “We have all herbal no synthetic body care, nutrition , and weight loss supplements. ” They went on to tell us they too were skeptical, until they used the products, got hooked by the fact they worked, and then became distributors. They sell by word of mouth, to family and friends, and through their Facebook page.
We asked what is up with this miracle body wrap? What is it? Why does it work?
They said, ” The body wrap is our flagship product and our best seller! It has an herbal based cream on it that tones, tightens, firms and causes inch loss, gets rid of cellulite and stretch marks in as little as 45 minutes it starts working. This is NOT a water loss wrap – which are terrible and don’t last. These wraps detox as deeply as in to the fat cells. These are a FIRST TO MARKET product that truly works and results last 2-6 months even without doing anything to maintain them. They work. Our other products include our favorite – Greens – 1 tsp = 8 servings of fruit and veggies – detoxes, alkalizes the body, gives natural energy.”
The fact we like It Works! is that they are using green herbal supplements, natural ingredients, and multi-level word of mouth marketing via happy customers. If that doesn’t say “green” I don’t know what does.
Find out more or like the Facebook page at GriegoSkinnyWraps
*Please report to us if you’ve used these products, and let us know what you think!
Let’s say you want to get into the “green thing” but have no idea where to start? Here are some simple ways you can go greener in the home.
1. Start a can for recycling. Not only will you see your regular trash cut down, but recycling will help the environment so these items don’t end up in landfills. In case you are new at this, you should rinse out your cans before tossing them in.
2. Collect your children’s broken toys into a box, then advertise them on Craiglist free to an assemblage artist, who may recycle the parts into sculpture rather than end up in the landfill.
3. Instead of plastic bags in the kid’s lunch use washable eco material bags that you can reuse. You can find a bunch on Etsy and you can start here at Island Picnic.
4. Turn out the lights in other rooms when you are not using, and conserve energy when you can.
5. Making small changes in your home such as upping the heat to kick on a few degrees, and lowering the temperature of the hot water heater will also help.
6. Air dry your clothes on a line outside when you can. You will be happy they smell fresh too, and just doing this half of the time will reduce your electricity bill.
7. If you have a garden, invest in a compost bin and start composting your food scraps. You won’t have to buy soil next year and you will have a way to supercharge your veggies.
8. Along those same lines you may wish to start a rain barrel, to self feed the garden so you won’t have to water it.
9. Get your children into recycling by having a recycled crafts night, where they make cards for someone’s birthday out of old magazines, glue and recycled junk mail. Here is a great link on DIY greeting cards.
10. Get a free quote on alternative energy for your home. As crazy as it may sound, you can get low cost solar panels which will save you up to 70% on your utility bills, easily paying for themselves in a year or two. Many people are scared to look into these type of things, but what they don’t realize is with the growing popularity of new green energy, supply vs demand are making them more affordable.
There are just a few tips on living green and going greener in your every day life. Just about everything you do if you make small changes these will build up over time. What are you doing to make a better world years from now?
Becoming a Vegetarian never was so easy, as now you can officially get the tools and learning that you need with the Vegetarians Beginner I just read about a site that gives you all the tools you need to “turn yourself” from a meat eater into a full fledged vegetarian or vegan. Often people are curious on how to make the changes in their lifestyle, and confused by what foods they can and can’t eat. This Vegetarian’s Beginner’s Guide 30 Day Course is complete with education, information, and tools you need for going green with this transition.
This would also make a great gift!
Tzandals is a website offering Tanzanian UPCYCLED / RECYCLED Tire Sandals. Yes, that is what I said, tires recycled into wearable sandals. There is a reason for this, one–to rid the earth of the plethora of used tires. Better than that, is that the profits go back into communities that need them in Tanzania. Talk about an eco friendly endeavor. You must check out their website and support this new green biz. Tell your friends, share them on facebook.
Finally, business owners can rest assured about the samples, or freebies they give away at job fairs, to their employees or potential customers. Eco Friendly freebie giveaways and Eco Promotional Products that are green, recycled, upcycled, or biodegradable are now available from BrandedItems promotional products website! What a smart idea! The pens above feature plastic parts made from organic material, and bulk orders can be as low as .41 cents each!